19.3.11

{The Rite Of Spring} playlist





Flunk – spring to kingdom come
Champagne Riot – Scandinavian warfare
Blur – fool’s day
Beirutnantes
León - to the children of tomorrow
I’m From Barcelona – we’re from Barcelona
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – home
Fanfarlo – the walls are coming down
The Kinks – this time tomorrow
Portugal the Man - colors
Best Coast – when I’m with you
The Wave Pictures – kiss me
Peter, Bjorn and John – young folks
The Magic Numbers – forever lost
Tango With Lions – right from the start
Still Corners – don’t fall in love
Chapel Club – the shore
Saint Etienne – only love can break your heart
Warpaint – undertow
Belle & Sebastian – I want the world to stop
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – everything with you
Heavenly – atta girl
Pulp – razzmatazz
Lush – ciao!
Love – alone again or
Caribou – melody day
The Drums – me and the moon
Das Pop – you
The Naked and Famous – young blood
Smith Westerns – be my girl


{The Rite Of Spring} playlist



IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.





No comments:

Post a Comment