30.1.11

Sad Songs We Love Playlist (30 01 2011)




Anna Calvi – moulinette
Keep Shelly in Athens – hauntin’ me
PJ Harvey – the words that maketh murder
The Vaccines – post break-up sex
Iron & Wine - walking far from home
Creep – days
My Drunken Haze – every night
The Twilight Singers – last night in town
Bright Eyes – shell games
Warpaint – elephants
Gramatic – day of the so called glory
Fresh & Onlys – waterfall
Fences - Girls With Accents
Belle & Sebastian - I want the world to stop
Frank Turner – I still believe
Blundetto feat. Hindi Zahra – voices
Charles Bradley feat. Menahan Street Band – the world (is going up in flames)
Cayetano – all I can do


IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN.



No comments:

Post a Comment